About this Event
As vaccination rates rise and regions begin to reopen, the question on everyone’s mind is: what’s next?
There’s no question that the COVID-19 pandemic changed the way the denim industry conducts business but it may be too soon to identify the lasting effects. In the meantime, mills, brands and retailers are anxious to kick-start the next chapter.
Join Rivet magazine on April 20th at 11 am ET for a roundtable discussion about lessons learned, what we can all expect from the ‘the new normal,’ and how the industry can emerge stronger, more efficient and better able to delight and deliver for shoppers.
The conversation will dive into:
- How the industry’s sustainability efforts have been affected by the pandemic
- The relationship between suppliers and factories and their brands and retailers
- The fabrications, treatments and performance characteristics that matter most now
- The new role of store and e-commerce in a post-COVID world
- How the industry can prepare for the next disruption
- How consumers shopped over the last year and the outlook for the future
Speakers will be:
- Sonny Puryear, Marketing & Business Development Manager, Isko
- Patrick Valeo, CEO, Diesel
- Melissa Bastos, Director of Market Research, Cotton Incorporated
- Kristen Classi-Zummo, Director of Market Insights, The NPD Group
- Menno van Meurs, Owner, Tenue de Nimes
- Edward Hertzman, President, Sourcing Journal (moderator)